Cinnamon-Apple-Beet Smoothie Bowl
Sometimes the oddest array of ingredients come together to make an unexpected delicious surprise. I started with just wanting to create a vibrant red smoothie with beets but, as I added other superfoods and essential oils it became a delicious power bowl, perfect for breakfast and tasty enough for dessert.
* 1/2 cup unsweetened cashew milk
* 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
* 1 large sweet apple, save some to dice on top
* 1 small raw beet, peeled and chopped
* 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
* 1 drop Young Living Cinnamon Bark essential oil
* 2 drops Young Living Orange essential oil
* unsweetened large flake coconut
* cocoa nibs
* dried cranberries
* diced apple
* 1-2 tablespoons Daiya strawberry cream cheese
* 1-2 tablespoons organic red raspberry jam
Place all Smoothie ingredients in blender except oils and blend until smooth.
Pour into bowl and stir in oils.
Top with toppings.